About PZ Consulting Pty Ltd

Passionate about Compliance

PZ Consulting (Pty) Ltd is a 90% female black-owned and 10% youth owned entity. The business started operations in 2004, as a Sole Proprietor and got to be registered in the year 2012 as a (Pty) Ltd. Since the inception of PZ Consulting (Pty) Ltd, following were the core services offered:
 *Bookkeeping & Accounting
* Tax Compliance
* Payroll Management
* Financial literacy training and mentorship offered to entrepreneurs
During this whole time, PZ Consulting (Pty) Ltd has been operating as a Professional Accounting Entity, registered with South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA).

Having been in the Industry for the past 14 years we have realised that PZ Consulting (Pty) Ltd.’s clients were growing, in their growth, it became complex to service them accordingly, hence we identified that they require internal staff to process their day to day financial transactions, analyse the reports, and be the right-hand person for the entrepreneur. Seeing that this task is more than that of a traditional Bookkeeper, we then came up with the term “FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR”.

This concept was warmly received by our clients, as a result, 70% of our clients have taken the option of employing Financial Administrators that are mentored by PZ Consulting (Pty) Ltd. However the remaining 30% of our clients are still being serviced by PZ Consulting (Pty) Ltd and this has created an opportunity for us to partner with young and aspiring entrepreneurs who are willing to offer bookkeeping, accounting, tax compliance and payroll services at an affordable rate to small and micro businesses.

These young and aspiring entrepreneurs we refer to them as STRATEGIC PARTNERS. After this strategy it became necessary for PZ Consulting (Pty) Ltd to become a training centre that offers qualifications that are relevant to the market that the Strategic Partners and Financial Administrators will be servicing.

Why Choose Us

Honest, Passionate, Experts at Consulting and Growing your business

Due to the experience we have in the industry, we strive to provide our clients with sound financial advisory services to enable them to make excellent financial decisions. PZ Consulting (Pty) Ltd have provided reliable accounting services to local clients from various industries, and are skilled at navigating through South Africa’s regulatory and financial environment. Our experience has given us a competitive advantage to be able to practically apply the knowledge gained through AT (SA) qualification.

Our Philosophy

1

Deliver WOW Through Service

 

2

Embrace and Drive Change

 

3

Be Passionate and Determined

 

4

Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit

5

Pursue Growth and Learning

6

Do More with Less

The A-Team

Zamekile Mthiyane

Zamekile Mthiyane

Chief Executive Officer

 

Magdelene Januk

Magdelene Januk

Tax & Payroll Consultant

 

Lungisani Hlengwa

Lungisani Hlengwa

Office Administrator

 

Nombulelo Zwane

Nombulelo Zwane

Senior Accountant

 

Sinethemba Mngoma

Junior Accountant

 

Nkazimulo Gubese

Junior Accountant

 

Zukiswa Ngalimani

Marketing Consultant

 

Nkululeko Sibiya

Junior Accountant

 

Nkosingiphile Ntshingila

Human Resources Consultant

 

Kwazi Khumalo

Head Business Advisor

 

Malindi Dlamini

HR Officer

 

Nomathemba Radebe

Facilitator and Assessor

 

Let’s Work Together

LEVEL 1 BBBEE CERTIFIED

We are committed to providing different solutions for our clients through compliance, growth, and sustainability.

MEMBER OF: 

 

Contact us

8 + 4 =

Durban Office

A: 1st Floor Widex Building, 22 Island Circle
Riverhorse Valley, Queen Nandi Drive, Durban, 4017
View Google Map
T:
031 220 2014
E: enquiries@pzconsulting.co.za
C: 076 657 5826 | 082 428 7988
WhatsApp:
066 206 7070

Johannesburg Office

A:  JMT House, 6499 Sam Sekoati Avenue,
Marimba Gardens, Vosloorus, 1486

View Google Map
T: 011 655 7020
E: info@pzconsulting.co.za
C: 076 657 5826 | 082 428 7988
WhatsApp:
066 206 7070